Blog 5: "Changes to my study programme"
Hi readers!!!
I love my career, but well...about my curriculum and my faculty there are many things that I think could be improved and a lot to say so I'll go in order, first of all the curriculum....
I believe that the distribution and organization of the subjects along the career in some cases is not favorable for students for 3 reasons, first the large academic load that is increasing in each semester, second the short time in classes, what do I mean by this? Well, it is common that we do not get to see all the contents assigned to a block of classes in the time allotted for this, this hurts us as students because we must spend extra time not considered outside class time to study them and third (something that hurts us many) is that in most cases if you fail a subject you must wait until next year to retake it which extends one more year your studies.
On the other hand, there are recreational spaces, but they are few and they are full because they are not made for the amount of students that usually concur in the faculty, especially at lunch time, the same happens with the classrooms, in general the infrastructure is quite precarious :,). I would like us to have more green areas, in fact there are studies that indicate that being outdoors improves mental health, I think it would benefit us all.
Well I think this was a post with many critics but this is the topic and here is my opinion, anyway this is all.
See you soon!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario