Blog 3: "My future job"

Hi readers!!!

Today I'm going to tell you about my future dream job :)

To begin with, well it may be a bit obvious but my dream job is in being a dentist ( in fact I am currently in my second year of dentistry ) although I don't want to be just a "dentist", I would like to work with children so my dream job is to be a pediatric dentist.

🪥🧚‍♀️✨️ 

In fact I would like to have my own dental clinic adapted for children with a friendly space :) 

Would I like to travel a lot as part of my job?

Not really, although traveling is in my plans! I think I would like to do my postgraduate studies outside the country in a recognized university in this area, so I would also learn a new language. 

Would I like to work in a government office? at a university? for a big company?

Well, that's a good question, at some point in my life I would like to work in a foundation called " Teletón" is one of the ideas that excites me the most about my career, work and future. The idea appeared a few years ago in my head, since then I keep it in my "check-list" of life plans to accomplish. 



See you in the next blog!!!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 2

Blog 5: "Changes to my study programme"